Welcome to Balanceability!
Balanceability is the UK's first and only accredited 'learn to cycle' programme for children aged 2 1/2 to 6 years old.
The benefits of choosing Balanceability for your child:
- Increase children's confidence, self-esteem and resilience!
- Physical improvement through the development of Gross Motor Skills such as balance, coordination, agility, core strength and flexibility
- Children are raring to put their learning experience into practice with feedback showing children influencing family walks and cycling outings!
- Balanceability is run in Leisure Centres and Schools throughout the UK.
- Balanceability is a two-level programme with each level being delivered in six 45-minute sessions. Level One is aimed at children aged 30-48 months old. It focuses on movement patterns, gross motor skills and dynamic balance using a balance bike. Children learn how to pick up, manoeuvre, mount and dismount their bikes and then learn the skills to ride a balance bike safely.
- Level Two is aimed at children aged 4-6yrs old and continues the development of gross motor skills and dynamic balance. The main goal is to improve the children’s gliding, stopping and braking skills to enable them to ride solo on a pedal bike safely and confidently by the fifth or sixth session.
We provide everything you will need to get your child 'geared up' for cycling safely within weeks!
Balanceability on The Cycle Show courtesy of Century TV/The Cycle Show.